[comp.sys.amiga.games] Bards Tale III: Thief of Fate

georgez@soafy.bhpese.oz.au (George Zarev) (02/11/91)

If there is someone out there who can supply some information I would appreciate
 it.

	I am currently up to obtaining the third set of items from the dwarf min
es/Kinestia which are kept in Ferofist's castle. I have obtained the left and ri
ght handed keys and have been told the riddle which essentially implies:

		Right hand/Bright hand: the months of 6 summers = 72?
		Left hand/dark hand: 3 plagues on each finger = 12,15,24,30?

	The task is to open a portal with two locks, one for the left key and on
e for the right. However the program prompts you for a number of key turns, henc
e the riddle.

	I have tried all combinations of key turns to no avail, could someone pl
ease show me the error of my ways, with respect to the game. I have tried this w
ith a rogue character by the way.

					Thanks George Zarev.

Disclaimer: This article represents the sentiments of I, me and myself and nobod
y else.

mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Martin Friedrich ) (02/11/91)

georgez@soafy.bhpese.oz.au (George Zarev) writes:

>If there is someone out there who can supply some information I would appreciate
> it.

>	I am currently up to obtaining the third set of items from the dwarf min
>es/Kinestia which are kept in Ferofist's castle. I have obtained the left and ri
>ght handed keys and have been told the riddle which essentially implies:

>		Right hand/Bright hand: the months of 6 summers = 72?

How many months have your summers ??? A summer has 3 months ==> 18

>		Left hand/dark hand: 3 plagues on each finger = 12,15,24,30?

How many fingers do you have on your left hand ??? 5x3 ==> 15
This sounds as if you're an alien, did you introduce yourself in
alt.alien.visitors? ;)

>	I have tried all combinations of key turns to no avail, could someone pl
>ease show me the error of my ways, with respect to the game. I have tried this w
>ith a rogue character by the way.

It has nothing to do with a rogue...

BTW, I posted a BT3 walkthru in rec.games.misc...

/Efchen
   /~\   |  Martin Friedrich (Efchen)
  C oo   |  Postfach 1602
  _( ^)  |  8520 Erlangen  InterNet:mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de