[comp.sys.amiga.games] Need help in CSB

flax@Mizar.DoCS.UU.SE (Jonas Flygare) (02/12/91)

I've gotten to the door with the note "Death Row" and just can't get in..
Spoliers please! :-)

+ flax@mizar.docs.uu.se + "Alcohol is a powerful stimulant. It is never used
+ ( Jonas Flygare )     + in its pure state in medicine, but when diluted
+ ( aka Mad Flax  )     + forms a useful remedy in many diseases. It is
+                       + generally employed in the form of whisky, gin, rum,
+                       + brandy and wine" (Dr. Pierce's Medical Adviser, 1879)

2fmlempire@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (02/13/91)

In article <1914@kuling.UUCP>, flax@Mizar.DoCS.UU.SE (Jonas Flygare) writes:
> I've gotten to the door with the note "Death Row" and just can't get in..
> Spoliers please! :-)
>
> + flax@mizar.docs.uu.se + "Alcohol is a powerful stimulant. It is never used
> + ( Jonas Flygare )     + in its pure state in medicine, but when diluted
> + ( aka Mad Flax  )     + forms a useful remedy in many diseases. It is
> +                       + generally employed in the form of whisky, gin, rum,
> +                       + brandy and wine" (Dr. Pierce's Medical Adviser, 1879)

Surprise!  You already are in Death Row.  The only thing on the other
side of that door is a Golem with a large stone club with your name on it.

The only way to get in there is from the level above or levels above (I never
did map the thing...)  You drop through a trap door if you pick a certain
lock with the lock picks.

David Poland
2fmlempire@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (02/13/91)

RE: GETTING INTO DEATH ROW.....You can't. At least, not from THIS
side. The only way you're gonna get in there is if you FALL into it.
There are at LEAST 2 spots on DDD main level & above, that will drop
you down into DEATH ROW * IF YOU USE A LOCK PICK * Besides you DON'T
want to get in there anyway...no treasure or much fun either...just
a stone GOLEM that you gotta kill to get the key to get out. You end
up "in jail" The STONE GOLEM is your "jailer". Bread and water will
appear at one point. The number of times he "walks" past your door
is the length of your "sentence". You gotta kill him to get the key
to get out. He is ONE TOUGH MOTHER to kill!! However, he WILL drop
a RANDOM ITEM, as well as the key. Believe me there's more interesting
and pressing problems in the game than to be bothered with this. ENJOY!!
and  *HAPPY ADVENTURING*

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon