[comp.sys.amiga.games] The Immortal - Best game ever?

kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu (Dana S. Kaufman,TEP House,58520,) (02/14/91)

I just wanted to relay to the world my excellent experiences with
the game Immortal:

I don't like to buy games because I can't get myself to actually sit
through a game long enough to finish it.  One of the only games I ever bought
was Wayne Gretzkey Hockey wich was very enjoyable.  I was in Electronics
Boutique the other day with a $5 off coupon and the game Immortal caught
my eye.  The one problem was that it said on the box "Excelorated Amigas
not supported".  Well I have a 68010 in my A1000 so I wasn't going to
buy it.  The store clerk told me if I had any problems, I would have no
trouble returning it and getting my money back.  So I bought the game, took
it home, and to my suprise, it ran on a 68010.  Then I started playing it.
I have never been hooked on a game like this before.  So the moral of
the story (This is getting to long):

Electronics Boutique should be commended on their return policy.  I will
have no problem buying software from them in the future.  And secondly,
even if you don't really like adventure type games, the Immortal is
worth buying.

Dana S. Kaufman
kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu

P.S.  I hope my ramblings didn't bore anyone.

steves@pnet01.cts.com (Stephen Scheck) (02/16/91)

kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu (Dana S. Kaufman,TEP House,58520,) writes:

[deleted]

>even if you don't really like adventure type games, the Immortal is
>worth buying.
>
>Dana S. Kaufman
>kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu

And be forwarned: if you like adventure and/or RPGs, but you don't like action
games, you will hate The Immortal.

Steve

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!steves
ARPA: crash!pnet01!steves@nosc.mil
INET: steves@pnet01.cts.com