[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lemmings!!!

kl2m+@andrew.cmu.edu (Kenny Liu) (02/17/91)

This game is one of the most addictive games I have ever seen
  Its from Psygnosis, which means awesome graphics & sound (as well as
hard as shit!!)
  Save the Lemmings...
    You do exactly that, prevent lemmings from killing themselves
  believe me, no matter what kind of game you play, you'll love this one

specter@disk.uucp (Byron Max Guernsey) (02/17/91)

kl2m+@andrew.cmu.edu (Kenny Liu) writes:

>This game is one of the most addictive games I have ever seen
>  Its from Psygnosis, which means awesome graphics & sound (as well as
>hard as shit!!)
>  Save the Lemmings...
>    You do exactly that, prevent lemmings from killing themselves
>  believe me, no matter what kind of game you play, you'll love this one

I have a question: I have a "demo" version of the game that plays 5 levels
of it and then tells you to go buy the game. Is this demo legal? I
hesitate to spread it until I find out its legality.

BTW, it is a good game, but I was unable to get the demo to work on my
hard drive.

Byron
--
/ /  \/   /\  /_/  \_| |-------------------| |   / |The Legendary City of Frore|