[comp.sys.amiga.games] Epyx 500-XJ Joysticks Wanted

hjalmar@cbmswe.UUCP (Peter Hjalmarsson) (02/17/91)

In article <1991Feb17.182801.17181@sarah.albany.edu> rb4572@leah.albany.edu (Whitesnake) writes:

>I'm looking for some new (or "just out of the box") Epyx 500-XJ joysticks,
>and/or a mail-order number that I can order them from.  They seem to be
>rather hard to come by nowadays, which figures, since they're the best
>joystick I ever owned (mine died from overuse after almost a year of
>non-stop playing).  Any help - emailed, o'course - would be VERY much
>appreciated.  Oh, if yer sellin' 'em, name a price.  Thanks!

If yours is broken, you can probably just replace the microswitches inside.
Thats the good thing about that joystick, otherwise it stinks.

Peter Hjalmarsson, Amiga Support, Commodore Sweden, ...cbmehq!cbmswe!hjalmar

rb4572@leah.albany.edu (Whitesnake) (02/18/91)

I'm looking for some new (or "just out of the box") Epyx 500-XJ joysticks,
and/or a mail-order number that I can order them from.  They seem to be
rather hard to come by nowadays, which figures, since they're the best
joystick I ever owned (mine died from overuse after almost a year of
non-stop playing).  Any help - emailed, o'course - would be VERY much
appreciated.  Oh, if yer sellin' 'em, name a price.  Thanks!

(Ignore broken .sig)
rb4572@rachel.albany.edu
rb4572@albnyvms.bitnet
--
 |\/\/\/|     Ron Bangel                             "Love is like a snowmobile