[comp.sys.amiga.games] Immortal Level 3 help!

kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu (Dana S. Kaufman,TEP House,58520,) (02/14/91)

I need help on level 3 of Imortal.  I got all the way to the part
with the Trolls.  I drop the knife and they kill each other, but
then, when I enter the next room, I get killed by two more Trolls.
I can't get the Troll bombs to work.  And I can barely get to the potion for
strength.  How do you get by the Trolls?

Dana S. Kaufman
kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu

shaun@iris.mincom.oz.au (Hee Hoo Waitsname) (02/18/91)

In article <1991Feb14.015005.19204@grape.ecs.clarkson.edu> kaufmads@clutx.clarkson.edu writes:
>I need help on level 3 of Imortal.  I got all the way to the part
>with the Trolls.  I drop the knife and they kill each other, but
>then, when I enter the next room, I get killed by two more Trolls.
>I can't get the Troll bombs to work.  And I can barely get to the potion for
>strength.  How do you get by the Trolls?

I'd love to help you - but how in %#$@'s name did you get past the room
of spikes.  I can get the gem - but am always promptly disembowelled.
Someone posted this question weeks ago, but I'm yet to see a posted reply!

Consider this a plea for help...

--
|-----   And shrill and high they        |         ^\ /^                     |
|\ = /    answered to his voice.         |      \ / O O \ /      T I G E R S |

itch@cbnews.att.com (richard.m.brack) (02/19/91)

In article <917@iris.mincom.oz.au>, shaun@iris.mincom.oz.au (Hee Hoo Waitsname) writes:

> I'd love to help you - but how in %#$@'s name did you get past the room
> of spikes.  I can get the gem - but am always promptly disembowelled.
> Someone posted this question weeks ago, but I'm yet to see a posted reply!
>
> Consider this a plea for help...

There is a path to follow.  Something like this:

    ::::::::::::::
    :            :...............
    :            :.             .
   --            :.             --
  |  | - exit    :.            |  | - enter here,
   --            :.             --    follow (.)
                 :.                   to gem
                 :.
                 :.
                  o - get the gem,
                      follow (:) to exit

Basically, the vertical (.) to the gem and the vertical (:) away from
the gem are the same line.  Just stay away from the spikes that going
around the room.  And of course, the room is diagnal in the game...

Well, it worked for me!

RichBrack
--
{ the itchman cometh   /-/         _          i don't want to be your angel }
{ itch@cbnews.att.com /-/        _|_|_          i want to be your witch!    }