[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lemmings! HELP

cosc12t2@jetson.uh.edu (C. Viles) (02/20/91)

Has anyone out there gotten past Tricky level 19, "Postcards from Lemmingrad"?

This is the first level to actually stump me.  I have no idea how to get past
it!

Please, anybody, HELP!

This .sig, like our computing center, is under construction.

In article <8572.27c12003@jetson.uh.edu>, cosc12t2@jetson.uh.edu (C. Viles) writes:

> Has anyone out there gotten past Tricky level 19, "Postcards from Lemmingrad"?
>
> This is the first level to actually stump me.  I have no idea how to get past
> it!
>
> Please, anybody, HELP!

  Well, wouldn't you just know that 30 minutes after asking for help, I'd solve
my own problem.  Yes, I saved the Lemmings!  (And there was much rejoicing!)

Thanks for any help that might still be coming...
This .sig, like our computing center, is under construction.