[comp.sys.amiga.games] Dungeon

cs326ag@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu (Loren J. Rittle) (02/20/91)

In article <76.27C0C1D3@weyr.FIDONET.ORG> David.Plummer@f70.n140.z1.FIDONET.ORG (David Plummer) writes:
>Wasn't dungeon originally Zork 1,2, and 3 all in one (before it was
>split into the three micro versions)?
Well, there are some parts of Zork 2 and Zork 3 missing.
I believe all (at least most of) Zork 1 ``is in there.''

The Wizard from Zork 2 is not present.  Neither is the endgame of
Zork 2 (demon stuff...).  Time machine and the sailor of Zork 3
are present, but some pieces are not.  I think Infocom had added
alot to Zork 2 that was never in the Mainframe version.

I have not played Dungeon (on ab20...) to the end yet, it is huge!

Loren J. Rittle
Porter of Dungeon to the Amiga.
--
``NewTek stated that the Toaster *would not* be made to directly support the
  Mac, at this point Sculley stormed out of the booth...'' -A scene at the