[comp.sys.amiga.games] Immrotal level 4 help me

scottf@cai.uucp (Scott Fleming) (02/11/91)

>{ itch@cbnews.att.com /-/        _|_|_          i want to be your witch!    }

Anybody here in netland play Legend of Faerghail?  I need any help, hints,
spoilers that you know.  Is there an order to play this, as to do what
first, or go here, then there?  Many thanks, and kudos...

itch@cbnews.att.com (richard.m.brack) (02/11/91)

In article <89999@unix.cis.pitt.edu>, dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Damian T Higgins) writes:

> If you give me more information as to your EXACT location and predicament, I
> will help you (I solved it a month ago and will help you if you are explicit).
> Good luck!

Thanks, but I figured it out.  I was in the last room on level 4.  The lady
told me 3 rings around the triangle.  My problem was I was taking her
to literaly....

> o----------------------------------------o-----------------------o
> |     ..where the ancient gods reign     | 1)Lock the target..   |
> |      *      ..i wreaketh     *- - -*   | 2)Bait the line..     |
> |    /   \                      \   /    | 3)Spread the net..    |
> |   *- - -*     H A V O C         *      | 4)Catch the man..     |
> |correspondance: dthst1@unix.cis.pitt.edu| >Headhunter.Front 242 |

RichBrack
--
{ the itchman cometh   /-/         _          i don't want to be your angel }
{ itch@cbnews.att.com /-/        _|_|_          i want to be your witch!    }

jdilick@hotcity.COM (John Dilick) (02/20/91)

Have you tried walking around the circle 3 times clockwise?
0