[comp.sys.amiga.games] Lemmings and piracy.... Demo version

ejt@cs.ed.ac.uk (Edward Toner) (02/22/91)

In article <1007@uncw.UUCP> rsmith@uncw.UUCP (Ross Smith) writes:

>   For those who may not know, Lemmings can be had for $7.95 if you
>have a 'decent' magazine shop near you...
>
>   It was included (free) with the December 1990 Amiga Format magazine.
>It can still be back ordered... look in Amiga World for places that sell
>it (Amiga Format)...

>   all I know is $8.00 for the magazine + game has got to be less than
>whatever it sells for as a stand alone...

You should be aware that this is only a demo version with 4 (I think)
levels. Its good though, and gives you a great idea what the game is
about and wether you will like it or not. In the December issue they
actually gave away Interphase (except that the save game doesn't work,
they say they will be supplying a patch). Hope this clears things up.
	Ed.
--
Ed Toner   ejt@lfcs.ed.ac.uk

"It's the old, old story. Droid meets droid, droid becomes chameleon, droid
loses chameleon, chameleon turns into blob, droid gets blob back again,