[comp.sys.amiga.games] Chaos - where are the bottles?

gafter@frog.csc.ti.com (Neal Gafter) (03/01/91)

I've been playing Chaos for hours and have yet to see a single empty
bottle I can use for potions.  Is there a way to convert a poison or
fire bottle into an empty/water/potion bottle?  If not, where can I
find an empty/water/potion bottle?

bryand@tektronix.TEK.COM (Bryan Duff) (03/01/91)

In article <GAFTER.91Feb28153121@frog.csc.ti.com> from writes:
>I've been playing Chaos for hours and have yet to see a single empty
>bottle I can use for potions.  Is there a way to convert a poison or
>fire bottle into an empty/water/potion bottle?  If not, where can I
>find an empty/water/potion bottle?

This kind of depends on where you are.  I will tell you that there is
a flask on the level that you start on.  If you know about the second
exit to the first room then take a left at the closing pit instead of
going straight ahead.  If you need more specific info e-mail me.

Bryan Duff
bryand@tektronix.tek.com