[comp.sys.amiga.games] Mechforce update?

fj010@zeus.unomaha.edu (02/22/91)

Does anybody know if Mechforce has an update for new technology for the 3050
time period in battletech.  All I have been able to do is just put in all the
legal battlemech variants from the book.  The next question is this, is there
any way to give a mech in mechforce a 5 or 7 walk and keep there 8 or 11 run.

-james

dietz@sask.usask.ca (03/01/91)