[comp.sys.amiga.games] Radiance help

dower@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Dower) (03/01/91)

	Umm, I seem to be at an impass in the Pool of Radiance...
I have solved every mission it seems, the commisions office is giving
me nothing. I've gone into the Castle, killed some guy who called
himself Tyranthraxus (who was a wimp), who I thought was a Fire Demon.
I went through the entire castle. Know what?! did I solve it?!

HELP ME!!!
I WANT TO GO ONTO HILLSFAR AND CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS!

l8r...
dower@ritcsh.rit.edu.

mnfriedr@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (M Friedrich) (03/01/91)

dower@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Dower) writes:

>	Umm, I seem to be at an impass in the Pool of Radiance...
>I have solved every mission it seems, the commisions office is giving
>me nothing. I've gone into the Castle, killed some guy who called
>himself Tyranthraxus (who was a wimp), who I thought was a Fire Demon.
>I went through the entire castle. Know what?! did I solve it?!

ARGHHHHH!!!!!

You did never know what the goal of the game is, right???

Tyranthraxus was the evil leader of Phlan, you only had to kill him.
And BTW, when you killed him and go back to the office, the commissions
officer tells you "Congratulations, you solved the game..."

*sigh*
>HELP ME!!!
>I WANT TO GO ONTO HILLSFAR AND CURSE OF THE AZURE BONDS!

/Efchen
---
   /~\   |  Martin Friedrich
  C oo   |  Postfach 1602
  _( ^)  |  8520 Erlangen  InterNet:mnfriedr@informatik.uni-erlangen.de
   ~\    |  GERMANY        BITNET  :98B116@DOLUNI1.BITNET
   IRC/FN/BITNET: Efchen   NightFall: Sir Efchen, Knight of Elvendar

reynolds@iastate.edu (Reynolds Jesse Leonard) (03/02/91)

In article <1991Feb28.174459.9520@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu> dower@ritcsh.csh.rit.edu (Dower) writes:
>me nothing. I've gone into the Castle, killed some guy who called
>himself Tyranthraxus (who was a wimp), who I thought was a Fire Demon.
>I went through the entire castle. Know what?! did I solve it?!

   Well, it sounds like you got close.  However, the guy you killed wasn't
Tyranthraxus, but was just a fake.  The real Tyranthraxus is in the room above
the fake one...there is a secret door in one of the nearby rooms.

	-Jesse