[comp.sys.amiga.games] Vehicles for Mechforce??

fj010@zeus.unomaha.edu (03/01/91)

  I wanted to know if anyone has seen any updates or games like mechforce, that
includes vehicles and infantry, as well as mech's.  I know that the Crescent
Hawk Revenge deals with this, but then that is not out for the Amiga.

-james

d87-khd@sm.luth.se (Karl-Gunnar Hultland) (03/07/91)

fj010@zeus.unomaha.edu writes:

>  I wanted to know if anyone has seen any updates or games like mechforce, that
>includes vehicles and infantry, as well as mech's.  I know that the Crescent
>Hawk Revenge deals with this, but then that is not out for the Amiga.

the real question is...

Will the Crecent Hawks Revenge appear on the Amiga and
will Ralph make a commercial version of Mechforce that will
support all of the BT universe.

			Karl

--
    //
\\ //  Karl Hultland,(d87-khd@sm.luth.se

Egoist: a person of low taste, more interested in himself than in me.
						- A. Bierce