[comp.sys.amiga.games] Hybris -- now there's a game!

student@covax.co.iup.edu (student) (03/05/91)

     I recently got Hybris for the Amiga, and I must say one thing: The
graphics, sound, and playability put Blood Money to shame.  All the
movement and control is as smooth and fluid as in any arcade game, and
all the aliens are as deliciously killable as in R-Type...  I must
give credit to the game producers for reproducing an arcade game so
closely.

-vinnie
Disclaimer: I collect flames like stamps, so keep 'em comin', folks!

esucv@warwick.ac.uk (T M Marshall) (03/07/91)

In article <46550@nigel.ee.udel.edu> student@covax.co.iup.edu (student) writes:

>     I recently got Hybris for the Amiga, and I must say one thing: The
>graphics, sound, and playability put Blood Money to shame.  All the
>movement and control is as smooth and fluid as in any arcade game, and
>all the aliens are as deliciously killable as in R-Type...  I must
>give credit to the game producers for reproducing an arcade game so
>closely.
>
>-vinnie
>Disclaimer: I collect flames like stamps, so keep 'em comin', folks!

I agree. Blood Money is really jerky.....Menace was so much better in that
dept.
-----Tony-----
--
Tony Marshall         |
University of Warwick | "Haha, and that's where I had you fooled because it's

bosman@fwi.uva.nl (Cor Bosman) (03/07/91)

student@covax.co.iup.edu (student) writes:

>     I recently got Hybris for the Amiga, and I must say one thing: The
>graphics, sound, and playability put Blood Money to shame.  All the
>movement and control is as smooth and fluid as in any arcade game, and
>all the aliens are as deliciously killable as in R-Type...  I must
>give credit to the game producers for reproducing an arcade game so
>closely.

The followup to Hybris , called Battle Squadron , is even better (a lot better)
The sounds , the graphics ..  everything .

--
|bosman@fwi.uva.nl //     |  Dont't loose your head,to gain a minute,   |
|              \\ //AMIGA |  you need your head,your brains are in it.  |