[comp.sys.amiga.games] F/A 18 Question

wbates@bucsf.bu.edu (William Bates) (03/05/91)

A friend of mine has F/A 18 for the Amiga
(it's a 2000 HD if it matters) but he lost the documentation for it.
My problem is on the third or fourth mission, the one where where have
to drop the marker over the downed plane, I don't know how to drop the
damn marker.

Also, any other info on the next missions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
BCB
--
Do you know the one -- "All I ask is a tall ship...and a star to
steer her by..."  You could feel the wind at your back, about you...

jmurphy@pnet01.cts.com (Jason Murphy) (03/07/91)

wbates@bucsf.bu.edu (William Bates) writes:
>A friend of mine has F/A 18 for the Amiga
>(it's a 2000 HD if it matters) but he lost the documentation for it.
>My problem is on the third or fourth mission, the one where where have
>to drop the marker over the downed plane, I don't know how to drop the
>damn marker.
>
>Also, any other info on the next missions would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks
>BCB
>--
>Do you know the one -- "All I ask is a tall ship...and a star to
>steer her by..."  You could feel the wind at your back, about you...
>the sounds of the sea beneath you.  And even if you take away the
>wind and the water, it's still the same.  The ship is yours...you
>can feel her...and the stars are still there Bones.
>    -- Kirk, "The Ultimate Computer," stardate 4729.4.
>wbates@bucsf.bu.edu	                     	engc16c@buacca.bu.edu

 Ya, Right. Just buy the game, its down to 15 bucks.
 Jason murphy

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!jmurphy
ARPA: crash!pnet01!jmurphy@nosc.mil
INET: jmurphy@pnet01.cts.com

sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Samuel S Sostre) (03/07/91)

In article <7836@crash.cts.com> jmurphy@pnet01.cts.com (Jason Murphy) writes:
>wbates@bucsf.bu.edu (William Bates) writes:
<request for info on missions deleted>

>>Thanks
>>BCB
>>--
>>Do you know the one -- "All I ask is a tall ship...and a star to
>>steer her by..."  You could feel the wind at your back, about you...
>>the sounds of the sea beneath you.  And even if you take away the
>>wind and the water, it's still the same.  The ship is yours...you
>>can feel her...and the stars are still there Bones.
>>    -- Kirk, "The Ultimate Computer," stardate 4729.4.
>>wbates@bucsf.bu.edu	                     	engc16c@buacca.bu.edu
>
> Ya, Right. Just buy the game, its down to 15 bucks.
> Jason murphy

Where? I goto software etc or Amaginations or Leighs computers and cant find
the game. if I do see it in stock, its $35. Where do you see a $15 version?

alberti@cs.umn.edu (Albatross) (03/07/91)

In <1991Mar7.020713.27563@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Samuel S Sostre) writes:

>In article <7836@crash.cts.com> jmurphy@pnet01.cts.com (Jason Murphy) writes:
>>wbates@bucsf.bu.edu (William Bates) writes:
>>
>> Ya, Right. Just buy the game, its down to 15 bucks.
>> Jason murphy

>Where? I goto software etc or Amaginations or Leighs computers and cant find
>the game. if I do see it in stock, its $35. Where do you see a $15 version?

Well, I've seen it for $18 at Software Etc in Minneapolis here.
--
Bob Alberti  Micro and Wkstn Networks Ctr, U of MN   // aka: Albatross| Unitar-
Internet:    alberti@boombox.micro.UMN.EDU        \\//      Images BBS| ian/