[comp.sys.amiga.games] The Prince of Persia

jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (03/06/91)

I am playing one of the most fascinating games made for this here amazing
computer- The Prince of Persia- one question ,though- HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET
OUT OF LEVEL 12!?!?!?!? I've tried and tried and tried and tried and cannot
do it. PLEEZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |
|  \X/ Amiga Rules!     "Jesus Thinks You're A Jerk" - Frank Zappa, 1989     |

pondscum@zooid (Lima Bone) (03/10/91)

jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) writes:

> I am playing one of the most fascinating games made for this here amazing
> computer- The Prince of Persia- one question ,though- HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET
> OUT OF LEVEL 12!?!?!?!? I've tried and tried and tried and tried and cannot
> do it. PLEEZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!
>

>  ____________________________________________________________________________
> |Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu
> |---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----
> |    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.
> |  \X/ Amiga Rules!     "Jesus Thinks You're A Jerk" - Frank Zappa, 1989
>  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I have heard that SHIFT-L will help you get out of level 12...;)

Lima

michael@gem.stack.urc.tue.nl (Michael Brouwer) (03/12/91)

jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) writes:

> I am playing one of the most fascinating games made for this here amazing
> computer- The Prince of Persia- one question ,though- HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET
> OUT OF LEVEL 12!?!?!?!? I've tried and tried and tried and tried and cannot
> do it. PLEEZ SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

Caution spoiler ahead

Go to the top left corner of the level. Where you meet your mirror image, then
syncronize yourself with your image by holstering your sword repeatatly. When
syncronized jump off the left top corner into nothing. A tile will apear just
before you crash down into the depths. Keep walking to the left...

good luck, there's more to come.

P.S. The opinions expressed here are not mine, their my vt100's