[comp.sys.amiga.games] CSB: Skull key

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (03/12/91)

RE: DO LOCK PICKS WORK ON SKELETON KEYHOLES.....I, myself, have not
tried this, but someone wrote recently, saying they had used LOCK
PICKS on a SKELETON KEYHOLE and it opened. They also found the SKELETON
KEY inside that particular area. My guess is that they might work.
If they don't, you're out of luck on opening those doors.

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon

drpwilliams@tiger.uwaterloo.ca (Don Williams) (03/13/91)

I used the skull key on the FUL YA pit level before
I finished using it on the lower levels.  So, I no
longer have a skeleton key.  What can I do to open
the Skull locks on the lower levels?  (Do the lock
picks work?)

..Don

230stith@east.pima.edu (03/15/91)

In article <7010.27DF03D5@zswamp.fidonet.org>, Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) writes:
>> RE: DO LOCK PICKS WORK ON SKELETON KEYHOLES.....I, myself, have not
>> tried this, but someone wrote recently, saying they had used LOCK
>> PICKS on a SKELETON KEYHOLE and it opened. They also found the SKELETON
>> KEY inside that particular area. My guess is that they might work.
>> If they don't, you're out of luck on opening those doors.
>

> --
> Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171

     I think Stewart is speaking about me.  I used the LOCK PICKS to get past
  the skeleton key hole on level 9 (top most) but every time you click the
  picks on the keyhole you generate a Demon. (Takes about 4 clicks) I have
  tried them on lower levels but to no avail. If you have the key use it, 'cuz
  if you dont you get penalized for using the picks. (ex : Traps, monsters ...)

				Have phun....  -Dean

P.S. Remember, you are the only good guys in the dungeon, kill 'em all and
     let Chaos sort 'em out !!!