[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help with Legend of Farghail...PLEASE

rahst7@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Russell A Howard) (03/17/91)

I have been playing the Legend of Farghail for about a week and I am stuck in a
few places and would appreciate some help.

1.  What are the answers to the riddles asked by the door in the vampire's
 castle and by the elemental in the Dwarven mines?

2.  Has anyone found the magical mapping orb in the mines?

3.  How can I kill the vampire when I have him trapped in the mithril ball?

4.  What else is there to do in the castle after you kill the vampire?

5.  When can I get my Illusionist's mapping spell to work?

Thanks in advance...

--
Russ Howard
rahst7@unix.cis.pitt.edu

2fmlempire@kuhub.cc.ukans.edu (03/19/91)

In article <103881@unix.cis.pitt.edu>, rahst7@unix.cis.pitt.edu (Russell A Howard) writes:
> I have been playing the Legend of Farghail for about a week and I am stuck in a
> few places and would appreciate some help.
>
> 2.  Has anyone found the magical mapping orb in the mines?

***** Warning - Legend of Faerghail spoiler for getting the ORB ahead... *****

I couldn't believe where they placed this thing...its really easy to find.
Its on level 1 of the mines...I thought they'd make it more challenging.

You know where the sword in the stone is outdoors?  Well, like 5 or 6
steps away is the entrance to the mines.  Go in that way.  Head west (go
around corners if you have to but go west...) until you hit the message "You
see a sign that says miners remove hats, etc."  You are very close at this
point.  At the end of the corridor you have an option to go north or south.
Go north and it should very quickly start going west again.  Head west
along this corridor and head down the first turnoff you come to.  The
orb is located at the dead end here.

For a frame of reference, the staircase leading out is south of you when
you first enter.

> --
> Russ Howard
> rahst7@unix.cis.pitt.edu