[comp.sys.amiga.games] WIZARDRY: So now what?

cosc12t2@jetson.uh.edu (Chris Viles) (03/19/91)

   Well, I'm getting stuck...again.  I've gotten the eyes for the door on the
third level below the castle, and now I'm at this runed circle in front of
this lake in an underground cavern, AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT TO DO
NOW.  I've used all my keys (except left-over copper and iron ones, and a
Key of Spades).  I just don't know what to do next.  Where do I go from here?
Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
   Chris.

"Duct tape is like the force...it has a light side and a dark side, and it
binds the universe together!"

jimmy@uhunix1.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu (Jimmy Chan) (03/22/91)

In article <8829.27e61620@jetson.uh.edu> cosc12t2@jetson.uh.edu (Chris Viles) writes:
>   Well, I'm getting stuck...again.  I've gotten the eyes for the door on the
>third level below the castle, and now I'm at this runed circle in front of
>this lake in an underground cavern, AND I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHAT TO DO
>NOW.  I've used all my keys (except left-over copper and iron ones, and a
>Key of Spades).  I just don't know what to do next.  Where do I go from here?
>Any suggestions are welcome.

Well, seeing that you still have the Key of Spades, then you must not have
gotten the Spire Key to open the gate into the second Spire of the castle.
I forget where you were supposed to get the Spire Key, maybe in the Wizard's
Lair?  Sorry, don't have my maps with me now...will have to check on it later.
E-mail for more help.