[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM I and II

Andy Patrizio <PYC136@uriacc.uri.edu> (03/22/91)

Stewart Mckinnon <Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org> sez:

I'm astonished at the almost TOTAL ABSENCE of messages pertaining
to CHAOS STRIKES BACK and DUNGEON MASTER on Usenet. For a while there,
every 2nd of 3rd message was about both of these. Has everyone who
was writing solved them already? Now, all I see on here is questions
about Lemmings - which, I grant, is a fairly decent game - but certainly
not in the class of CHAOS or DM. Just my opinion. Anyway, let's keep
those CHAOS/DM letters coming!!!

Well, maybe we all finished it. :-)

-Andy

jar42733@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Upholder of Truth) (03/22/91)

In article <48455@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PYC136@uriacc.uri.edu (Andy Patrizio) writes:
>Well, maybe we all finished it. :-)
>
>-Andy

Not me...  I am in need of help solving DM1.  in particular, I need to find
the "Wing" or "E" key (choose whatever name you want for it).
E-mail revealing which level and necessary equipment would be appreciated.

Thankx
Upholder of Truth         | "Love is that condition in which the hapiness
jar42733@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu |  of another is essential to your own."  -RAH

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (03/23/91)

RE: WINGED KEY......I left some info in another letter for you - didn't
see it? In case you haven't, the WINGED KEY is on the FIRESTAFF LEVEL.
Just when you start to go down that LONG passage (not the one to the
FIRESTAFF) if you walk about 8 paces, start looking on your left for
a button - press it, and retrace your steps - you should see an opening
with a key inside. I'm fairly sure this is the WINGED KEY. Hope that
helps.

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon