[comp.sys.amiga.games] Sim City 1.2??

sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Napalm) (03/30/91)

A friend of mine told me that version 1.2 of Sim City was released for the
amiga, in addition to the graphics sets. Does anyone know what the difference
is between V1.2 and 1.1/1.0?

johnhlee@CS.Cornell.EDU (John H. Lee) (04/01/91)

In article <1991Mar30.030620.241@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Napalm) writes:

>A friend of mine told me that version 1.2 of Sim City was released for the
>amiga, in addition to the graphics sets. Does anyone know what the difference
>is between V1.2 and 1.1/1.0?

Version 1.2 was a cut-down version of 1.1 for 512K machines, I believe.

The DiskDoctor threatens the crew!  Next time on AmigaDos: The Next Generation.
	John Lee		Internet: johnhlee@cs.cornell.edu
The above opinions of those of the user, and not of this machine.