[comp.sys.amiga.games] Pool of Radiance questions

c8735520@cc.newcastle.edu.au (04/03/91)

I have a couple of problems with Pool of Radiance
I can kill Tyranthraxus ( the *real* one ) but if I go back to his lair he is
still there. Is there any way to kill him for good, or is this a bug ?

Has anyone actually found the Pool ? From hints in the docs it could be in
the mountains, in the forest or on Sorcerers Isle. Could someone tell me where
to find it ?

Thanks,
Phil.

hclausen@adspdk.UUCP (Henrik Clausen) (04/04/91)

In article <1991Apr3.085454.9913@cc.newcastle.edu.au>, c8735520@cc.newcastle.edu.au writes:

> I have a couple of problems with Pool of Radiance
> I can kill Tyranthraxus ( the *real* one ) but if I go back to his lair he is
> still there. Is there any way to kill him for good, or is this a bug ?

   Bug. Quite amusing, I killed him many times... Good thing that the guard
is gone.

> Has anyone actually found the Pool ? From hints in the docs it could be in
> the mountains, in the forest or on Sorcerers Isle. Could someone tell me where
> to find it ?

   It's behind Tyranthraxus, and you see it fading away. In the book, it
looses it's special ability and becomes ordinary water (AFAIR)

                                               -Henrik

> Thanks,

   You're welcome.

| Henrik Clausen, Graffiti Data | If the Doors of Perception where cleansed, |
| ...{pyramid|rutgers}!cbmvax!  | Man would see Reality as it is - Infinite. |