[comp.sys.amiga.games] >The Immortal: my troll bombs don't seem to work

miracle@sctc.com (Barry Miracle) (04/02/91)

I agree.  I am stuck with non-toxic troll bombs also.  Please post the
solution to my troubles.

Barry
miracle@sctc.com

carlson@ucunx1.san.uc.edu (David Carlson) (04/03/91)

In order for your troll bombs to work, the trolls must actually walk into the
cloud generated by dropping the bomb.

Just dropping it does no good...

This ain't the easiest thing to do, but with a little practice, it works.

justin@county.oz.au (Justin Beech) (04/03/91)

In article <1991Apr1.214822.3063@sctc.com> miracle@sctc.com (Barry Miracle) writes:
>I agree.  I am stuck with non-toxic troll bombs also.  Please post the
>solution to my troubles.

Mine worked fine: (only the other night too!)

(1) you must be real close
(2) they only freeze for a short time
(3) and... in the category of 'have you turned on the power switch'
    ....they must be trolls (ie not green) :-)

I am stuck a little further down..
when you are tiny, and have to get to the chest without being stepped on,
is there a correct way to move such that you dont get attacked before you
open the chest?

--
Justin Beech - County Natwest Pty Ltd  (justin@synth.county.oz)
UUCP:     uunet!synth.county.oz.au!justin

itch@cbnews.att.com (richard.m.brack) (04/04/91)

In article <1991Apr3.011721.5346@county.oz.au>, justin@county.oz.au (Justin Beech) writes:

> I am stuck a little further down..
> when you are tiny, and have to get to the chest without being stepped on,
> is there a correct way to move such that you dont get attacked before you
> open the chest?

I don't think so.  just keep running around and try to stay away from
the trolls until you grow up.  Luck doesn't hert either...

RichBrack
--
{ the itchman cometh   /-/         _          i don't want to be your angel }
{ itch@cbnews.att.com /-/        _|_|_          i want to be your witch!    }