[comp.sys.amiga.games] Getting through Turrican world 4.2 ...

BRANDON@AARDVARK.UCS.UOKNOR.EDU (Garland Operator 7-G) (04/06/91)

>Level 4.2 is the second level with
>horror imagery.  All I can find is a large pit, from which I can go left or
>right.  To the left are a lot of gems and a couple of magic boxes.  To the
>right are a couple of platforms with no discernible purpose.  Both have a
>fatal pit below them.  Where should I go from here?

Keith,

If you ever find out where to go, please let me know. I'm stuck in the same
place and I am getting tired of losing my 20 men there!

BTW- What does that plunger thing do in 2.2? There is a metal thing stuck on
a high block. The only way to get to it is by shooting a hidden block and then
jumping on it to it. I haven't acquired the timing and thought maybe you have
done it...

Please respond by E-Mail...

Domo. Ja na.

Brandon Freels (Garland Operator 7-G)
brandon@aardvark.ucs.uoknor.edu  -or-  brandon@uokucsvx.bitnet
"I'm witty naturally, I don't need quotes."

robinson@delux7.cs.umass.edu (Richard Robinson) (04/07/91)

In article <9104052019.AA24546@ucbvax.Berkeley.EDU> BRANDON@AARDVARK.UCS.UOKNOR.EDU (Garland Operator 7-G) writes:
>>Level 4.2 is the second level with
>>horror imagery.  All I can find is a large pit, from which I can go left or
>>right.  To the left are a lot of gems and a couple of magic boxes.  To the
>>right are a couple of platforms with no discernible purpose.  Both have a
>>fatal pit below them.  Where should I go from here?
>
>Keith,
>
>If you ever find out where to go, please let me know. I'm stuck in the same
>place and I am getting tired of losing my 20 men there!

You want to go UP, not down! Make sure you explore a stupid little platform
on the left that is real hard to get on. You have to be under it and jump up
to the right and then go left to get on top of it. There is a hole right
above it. You should find the rest.

>BTW- What does that plunger thing do in 2.2? There is a metal thing stuck on
>a high block. The only way to get to it is by shooting a hidden block and then
>jumping on it to it. I haven't acquired the timing and thought maybe you have
>done it...

Use it. It shoots you way up where you can find 6 extra lives as well as
another invisible box.

>Please respond by E-Mail...

Sorry, our mailer is messed.

-Dread