[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM --STILL STUCK!!

pyubg@warwick.ac.uk (Phil Kime) (04/06/91)

I'm real sorry about this. I still can't get out of the clockwise bit on
DM. I've been round all the 'levels' backwards and forwards a hundred times
each and have found everything but a key. Please...I'm nearing a
breakdown...where is the bloody key?
--
=====================================*======================================
|  Phil Kime  (pyubg@warwick.ac.uk)  | "Fate enters and talks in old       |

jar42733@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Upholder of Truth) (04/07/91)

In article <GDY&%C-@warwick.ac.uk> pyubg@warwick.ac.uk (Phil Kime) writes:

>I've been round all the 'levels' backwards and forwards a hundred times
>each and have found everything but a key. Please...I'm nearing a
>breakdown...where is the bloody key?
>--
>=====================================*======================================
>|  Phil Kime  (pyubg@warwick.ac.uk)  | "Fate enters and talks in old       |
>|  Dept. of Philosophy W.U.--UK.     |         words." -Van Der Graaf G    |
>=====================================*======================================

I have also been through *all* of the levels numerous times
(to the point where I have started new campaigns *just* to find the
wing or e key (I've seen both names mentioned) but havn't found didly)

This is the only reason I read this newsgroup as I own a apple IIgs
but I know that the Amiga has an *identical* version of DM.

HELP ME and I'll leave you all alone...

Thanx
Upholder of Truth                   | "Love is that condition in which
jar42733@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (primary) |  which the happiness of another
randall@sumter.cso.uiuc.edu   (2nd) |  is essential to your own."
free1027@uiucvmd.cso.uiuc.edu (3rd) |              -Robert A. Heinlein