[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help ! LSL 2

robm@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Rob McCammon) (04/02/91)

Help, I am stuck in Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking for Love in
Several Wrong Places. I am on the tropical island. I know how
to get the knife, matches, soap, flower, bikini bottom, and
long blonde hair. What else do I need to do in order to get
past the enemy agents on the beach and make it to the airport?

lwallace@javelin.sim.es.com (Raptor) (04/04/91)

robm@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Rob McCammon) writes:
>Help, I am stuck in Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking for Love in
>Several Wrong Places. I am on the tropical island. I know how
>to get the knife, matches, soap, flower, bikini bottom, and
>long blonde hair. What else do I need to do in order to get
>past the enemy agents on the beach and make it to the airport?

This is dated information (I haven't played it for several months):

You need to start back at the pool on the ship and get the bikini top
from the pool.  (Don't tell me you don't know how to do that!? :-)

Put the soap in the bikini top to make yerself some tits.  Then you
get past the agents, I think.  Or maybe it lets you get across the
nude beach...  (My girlfriend played us through this part.)
--
Lynn Wallace			   |I am not an official representative of
Evans and Sutherland Computer Corp.| <- E&S.  Or for that matter, unofficial.

robm@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Rob McCammon) (04/05/91)

I got the help I needed, thanks to everyone who replied !

Stewart.Mckinnon@p0.f178.n221.z1.fidonet.org (Stewart Mckinnon) (04/07/91)

RE: making it past the KGB - Well, if the inventory of items you gave
me was accurate - you're missing something: hint: what goes with a
bikini bottom? answer: A bikini ___ ! (fill in blank) You may have
missed it on the cruise ship, I'm sorry to say! Anyway, you need the
bikini bottom & ___ , long blond hair, soap (or money-you should know
where to shove this) 2 visits to the island barber, and you should
be home free! Hope this helps!

--
Stewart Mckinnon - via FidoNet node 1:221/171
UUCP    : watmath!xenitec!zswamp!178.0!Stewart.Mckinnon

manjit@digigw.digital.co.jp (Manjit Bedi) (04/10/91)

In article <25580003@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM>, robm@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Rob McCammon) writes:
> Help, I am stuck in Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking for Love in
> Several Wrong Places. I am on the tropical island. I know how
> to get the knife, matches, soap, flower, bikini bottom, and
> long blonde hair. What else do I need to do in order to get
> past the enemy agents on the beach and make it to the airport?

This is one of the most insidious games I have played but it was fun.
You need the flower which you can from that stupid part where Larry
gets lost in the bush for a clock cycles.

There are more tricky bits after this one!!!

In article <717@digigw.digital.co.jp>, manjit@digigw.digital.co.jp (Manjit Bedi) writes:
> In article <25580003@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM>, robm@hp-lsd.COS.HP.COM (Rob McCammon) writes:
> > Help, I am stuck in Leisure Suit Larry 2: Looking for Love in
>
> This is one of the most insidious games I have played but it was fun.
> You need the flower which you can from that stupid part where Larry
> gets lost in the bush for a clock cycles.
>
> There are more tricky bits after this one!!!

Ooops, I did not see that you had the flower; you need the bikini top and money
to stuff it with.  There is a woman who tries to lure to you your death who
is not wearing a top; she leaves her bikini top on a rock.  I think

I am sorry for making the incorrect answer orginally.

Well, it was about 2 years ago when I played it.