[comp.sys.amiga.games] Neuromancer?

bneal@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Brian Neal) (04/07/91)

	I am reading William Gibson's __Neuromancer__ and I am curious
about the game.  I remember reading that it had a good plot but kind
of a clunky interface.  Timothy Leary had something to do with it, and
Devo did the music.  Any comments?  Should I get this game?  I like
adventure/thinking type games.  Thanks in advance.

Brian
--

fstuart@eng.auburn.edu (Frank Stuart) (04/09/91)

In article <5348@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> bneal@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Brian Neal) writes:

>	I am reading William Gibson's __Neuromancer__ and I am curious
>about the game.  I remember reading that it had a good plot but kind
>of a clunky interface.  Timothy Leary had something to do with it, and
>Devo did the music.  Any comments?  Should I get this game?  I like
>adventure/thinking type games.  Thanks in advance.
>
>Brian
>--

I liked it, but thought it was kind of easy.

--Frank
fstuart@eng.auburn.edu

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (04/12/91)

In article <fstuart.910408130220@lab16.eng.auburn.edu> fstuart@eng.auburn.edu (Frank Stuart) writes:
>In article <5348@ns-mx.uiowa.edu> bneal@umaxc.weeg.uiowa.edu (Brian Neal) writes:
>>
>>	I am reading William Gibson's __Neuromancer__ and I am curious
>>about the game.  I remember reading that it had a good plot but kind
>>of a clunky interface.  Timothy Leary had something to do with it, and
>>Devo did the music.  Any comments?  Should I get this game?  I like
>>adventure/thinking type games.  Thanks in advance.
>>
>>Brian
>>--
>
>I liked it, but thought it was kind of easy.
>
>--Frank
>fstuart@eng.auburn.edu

I liked it, especially when I paid $10 for it. I usually don't pass up
Bah-genns (bargains) like that. Very fun, too.

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |