[comp.sys.amiga.games] MultiPlayer games

n298ad@tamuts.tamu.edu (John Jordan) (04/12/91)

	Speaking of multi-player games...
Anyone have a list of the ones that use the four player adapter?
I only know of gauntlet.

gandalf@buhub.bradley.edu (Frank Salata) (04/12/91)

n298ad@tamuts.tamu.edu (John Jordan) writes:

>	Speaking of multi-player games...
>Anyone have a list of the ones that use the four player adapter?
>I only know of gauntlet.

One other game that supports it is TV Sports Basketball by Cinemaware.

gandalf@bradley.buhub.edu

will@waf2000 (Will Fiveash/100000) (04/14/91)

In article <14581@helios.TAMU.EDU> n298ad@tamuts.tamu.edu (John Jordan) writes:

>	Speaking of multi-player games...
>Anyone have a list of the ones that use the four player adapter?
>I only know of gauntlet.

I think Projectdyne, distributed by EA does.

--

Will Fiveash emx.utexas.edu!waf2000!will

n298ad@tamuts.tamu.edu (John Jordan) (04/15/91)

	Whoever had said TvBasketball worked with the four player...
How is it that you use the other two joysticks with it? Is there
an option somewhere?
thanks.
JOhn

mjr@utopia.calvin.edu (Matt Ranney) (04/15/91)

n298ad@tamuts.tamu.edu (John Jordan) writes:

>	Whoever had said TvBasketball worked with the four player...
>How is it that you use the other two joysticks with it? Is there
>an option somewhere?

Well, if you'd look in the instructions, you'd see that you can press F6
to change the joystick layouts.  Of course, you can't look in the instructions
if you pirated the game.

--
Matt Ranney  -  t22918@ursa.calvin.edu