[comp.sys.amiga.games] immortal

steves@pnet01.cts.com (Stephen Scheck) (10/17/90)

spierce@pnet01.cts.com (Stuart Pierce) writes:
>I just purchased Immortal, and it works fine on my Amiga 2500 in 68020 mode.
>                                                 Stuart

Is Immortal any good? Would you mind giving us a short review?
                           Thanks,
                               Steve

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!steves
ARPA: crash!pnet01!steves@nosc.mil
INET: steves@pnet01.cts.com

wsc1@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (William S Chou) (11/01/90)

	How do you get past level two of Immortal?
	3 Gems, 3 Pentacles, right... left... center...
	What's it supposed to mean?
	I tried doing eveything with the bait, but I just keep
		becoming worm-bait.  The slime room seems to
		have a fake wall, but I can't access it.

	What to do... What to do...

	Fighting is such a pain because its too fast on my A3000.

	Does it really take a 50 MIPS RISC station just to emulate our
		little Amiga?  Wow, what an honor.
							Will

cliff@jarthur.Claremont.EDU (Clifford Stein) (04/15/91)

Can anyone tell me how to finish the last level of The Immortal?  Or
at least give me some clues.  It seems so lame to get all the way to
the bottom and then have to depend on someone to tell me how to finish.

Thanks for any help.  Please email me all responses since I don't
read this group.  Thank you.

--Cliff

--
cliff@jarthur.claremont.edu   |  "Ted Striker?  Never heard of him.  Wait!