[comp.sys.amiga.games] Over The Rainbow

seibel@acsu.buffalo.edu (philip a seibel) (04/16/91)

I recently downloaded over the rainbow from an ftpsite and I don't have
enough memory on disk to unlharc it.  I was wondering if the game is any good
and if I should keep it until either I get more memory or whatever.

Philip Seibel
seibel@acsu.buffalo.edu

am66@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu (Alexander Maldutis) (04/16/91)

In article <70952@eerie.acsu.Buffalo.EDU> seibel@acsu.buffalo.edu (philip a seibel) writes:
>I recently downloaded over the rainbow from an ftpsite and I don't have
>enough memory on disk to unlharc it.  I was wondering if the game is any good
>and if I should keep it until either I get more memory or whatever.
>
>Philip Seibel
>seibel@acsu.buffalo.edu

I'm pretty sure it's not a game, but a digitized sound sample, since one
of the fellows at my school digitized a bunch of Wizard of Oz stuff, and
probably uploaded it.

		HA HA!  YOU THINK THIS IS THE REAL .SIGNATURE?
				IT IS!
Total Computing!**********************************am66@cunixa.cc.columbia.edu*