[comp.sys.amiga.games] Cosmic Forge... I need YOUR help! ;-)

manes@vger.nsu.edu ((Mark D. Manes), Norfolk State University) (04/18/91)

I am stuck in Cosmic Forge, and I need _your_ help!

I used the gold key and opened the gate near the bottom floor.  This room
opened into a room of pits.  There were two pits initially and this grew
to three as I wondered in.  I decided that I would save the game and leap
in.  There were nasty serpents that I put to death, but nothing of any
value.  Further after killing two serpents I find myself back on the top
floor with nothing more than I had when started.

What did I miss?  And how do I continue in this game?

 -mark=

 +--------+   ==================================================
 +--------+   ==================================================

adschmil@immd4.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Arnd Schmilgeit ) (04/18/91)

manes@vger.nsu.edu ((Mark D. Manes), Norfolk State University) writes:

>I am stuck in Cosmic Forge, and I need _your_ help!

>I used the gold key and opened the gate near the bottom floor.  This room
>opened into a room of pits.  There were two pits initially and this grew
>to three as I wondered in.  I decided that I would save the game and leap
>in.  There were nasty serpents that I put to death, but nothing of any
>value.  Further after killing two serpents I find myself back on the top
>floor with nothing more than I had when started.

>What did I miss?  And how do I continue in this game?
>
> -mark=
>
> +--------+   ==================================================
> | \/     |   Mark D. Manes   "Mr. AmigaVision,  The 32 bit guy"
> | /\  \/ |   manes@vger.nsu.edu
> |     /  |   (804) 683-2532    "Make up your own mind! - AMIGA"

You can close (!) all 3 pits.
Reset pits with the button behind the gate (gold key)
and the press any button INSIDE the room without steping on
the central field (it opens a pit).

By the way:
I`m stuck with the "delphi" (a ghost asks "Whoooo are You?").
It is behind the Isle of Death.

Arnd