[comp.sys.amiga.games] Leisure Suit Larry III Help Needed

gstdenoy@zach.fit.edu (Denoy Deboer (BCC-W91)) (04/16/91)

I solved the Leisure Suit Larry III game before, but have forgotten how I did
it!  Can anyone out there help?

Here's the info I need.

Where/How do I get the following:

- The knife to carve the statue
- The girl to buy the statue (I know I need a lei and how to get it, but, do
  I need anything else?  Oh, wait, I seem to recall something about a grass
  skirt...)

Any help would be appreciated...

Denoy
gstdenoy@zach.fit.edu

f90angu@fy.chalmers.se (Andreas Gunnarsson) (04/17/91)

The girl buys the knife if you give her the card. Then you sharpen it and cut
the grass, make the skirt etc. If the girl thinks you're a native, she'll buy
the statue from you.

Btw, when we're talking about LSLIII, I also have a question:
When I say "look bottle", I get the answer "Here is no bottle" (or something
like that, I really don't remember), except if I am at the stand up comedian's
place - then I get the answer "Where?". Is there a bottle in that room, and if
so, how do I get it?
One more question: Shall I give something to Patty? What?
73 es 88 de SM7TLS          f90angu@fy.chalmers.se          Andreas Gunnarsson

hobbit@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL (yoav gonen) (04/18/91)

gstdenoy@zach.fit.edu (Denoy Deboer (BCC-W91)) writes:

>I solved the Leisure Suit Larry III game before, but have forgotten how I did
>it!  Can anyone out there help?

>Here's the info I need.

>Where/How do I get the following:

>- The knife to carve the statue
>- The girl to buy the statue (I know I need a lei and how to get it, but, do
>  I need anything else?  Oh, wait, I seem to recall something about a grass
>  skirt...)

Here is the answer:

In order to get the knife, you must first go to the woman that is lying on
the beach and give her your credit-card.
If you still don't know what to do afterwards, please connect me through my
mail.

Yoav Gonen,
Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel.

specter@disk.uucp (Byron Max Guernsey) (04/20/91)

f90angu@fy.chalmers.se (Andreas Gunnarsson) writes:

>The girl buys the knife if you give her the card. Then you sharpen it and cut
>the grass, make the skirt etc. If the girl thinks you're a native, she'll buy
>the statue from you.

>Btw, when we're talking about LSLIII, I also have a question:
>When I say "look bottle", I get the answer "Here is no bottle" (or something
>like that, I really don't remember), except if I am at the stand up comedian's
>place - then I get the answer "Where?". Is there a bottle in that room, and if
>so, how do I get it?

There will eventually be a bottle in that room. Take a look at your travel guide
(the one included in the package). Lookup the ad for the Comedy Hut.

>One more question: Shall I give something to Patty? What?
You must give a couple things to Patty. One is a Lei, but your still married
and she won't sleep with you until she knows your divorced.

>--
>73 es 88 de SM7TLS          f90angu@fy.chalmers.se          Andreas Gunnarsson

Byron

(Anyone ever play Space Quest II? I am having trouble getting my guy to walk
past the ROOT monster. Its just too difficult to walk through that maze.

--
Byron 'Maxwell' Guernsey                       |       ///  //\\
specter@disk.UUCP     or                       |      ///  //  \\

hobbit@SHUM.HUJI.AC.IL (yoav gonen) (04/21/91)

f90angu@fy.chalmers.se (Andreas Gunnarsson) writes:

>Btw, when we're talking about LSLIII, I also have a question:
>When I say "look bottle", I get the answer "Here is no bottle" (or something
>like that, I really don't remember), except if I am at the stand up comedian's
>place - then I get the answer "Where?". Is there a bottle in that room, and if
>so, how do I get it?
>One more question: Shall I give something to Patty? What?
>--

About the bottle:
From what I see, you're only at the begining of the game right now. Later, a
bottle of wine will appear on the table in the comedian's place.

About the gift:

If you have already finished your business in Fat-City, you can give Patty
your lei, and she will let you ---- her...