[comp.sys.amiga.games] Popoulus

e90jej@rigel.efd.lth.se (04/18/91)

			Hi there!

Hi everyone! I'm woundering if there is anyone who has the manual to the
game Popoulus or fast guide in a textfile. Even clues are welcome.
Please e-mail it to me.

				//J-E Jonsson

stone@mars.mpr.ca (Darren Stone) (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr17.210235.17361@lth.se>, e90jej@rigel.efd.lth.se writes:

|> 			Hi there!
|>
|> Hi everyone! I'm woundering if there is anyone who has the manual to the
|> game Popoulus or fast guide in a textfile. Even clues are welcome.
|> Please e-mail it to me.
|>
|> 				//J-E Jonsson

You should be able to get a replacement copy of your manual from
the publisher for a few bucks.

I've got some good clues for you:
  1) Get a job.
  2) Get a life.
  3) (I'd be surprised if you make it this far.)  Buy the game.

- Darren -

mjt@voodoo.UUCP (Jim Tallant) (04/19/91)

In article <1991Apr17.210235.17361@lth.se> e90jej@rigel.efd.lth.se writes:

>Hi everyone! I'm woundering if there is anyone who has the manual to the
>game Popoulus or fast guide in a textfile. Even clues are welcome.
>
>				//J-E Jonsson

I have one!  =;^)

No, I'm not going to flame this guy.  I got caught last time.

Right Ron?

--
Jim Tallant / mjt@voodoo.boeing.com / uunet!bcstec!voodoo!mjt / bogey on!
The only trouble with the future is that it

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (04/24/91)

In article <1991Apr18.200251.11679@mprgate.mpr.ca> stone@mars.mpr.ca (Darren Stone) writes:
>In article <1991Apr17.210235.17361@lth.se>, e90jej@rigel.efd.lth.se writes:
>|>
>|> 			Hi there!
>|>
>|> Hi everyone! I'm woundering if there is anyone who has the manual to the
>|> game Popoulus or fast guide in a textfile. Even clues are welcome.
>|> Please e-mail it to me.
>|>
>|> 				//J-E Jonsson
>

>You should be able to get a replacement copy of your manual from
>the publisher for a few bucks.
>
>I've got some good clues for you:
>  1) Get a job.
>  2) Get a life.
>  3) (I'd be surprised if you make it this far.)  Buy the game.
>
>- Darren -
Now, Darren:

Let's not be too hasty. I know if I had needed a copy of the entire game
manual, I'd post to a public-nonmoderated-readbypeopleatAmiga newsgroup,
too, wouldn't you?

I'm sure he bought the game, and is looking for tips.

Not.

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |