[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM--HELP

johnn@amiglynx.UUCP (John Niforatos) (04/20/91)

I'm having trouble on level five directly after the riddle romm...There are
three rooms each with thee gold keys....I can get the two gold keys, but i
can't get the third key.....in the room with the gate; it keeps closing before
i can get it.  Thanx!!!!!

jshen@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Jiayao Shen) (04/25/91)

In article <johnn.4536@amiglynx.UUCP> johnn@amiglynx.UUCP (John Niforatos) writes:
>I'm having trouble on level five directly after the riddle romm...There are
>three rooms each with thee gold keys....I can get the two gold keys, but i
>can't get the third key.....in the room with the gate; it keeps closing before
>i can get it.  Thanx!!!!!

Well, if I still remember, here is the way to do it.
First, you must face the wall where the button for teleport field
is, then click it once to turn on the teleport.  Now, click it
the second time and move backward into the teleport as fast as you
can.  The teleport field will last half second after you click the
button.  The rest is easy.  It took me half hour though.

Jiayao

||          //||                 ||  * I WANT MORE GAMES FOR MY AMIGA *    ||
||         //_||         __      ||                                        ||

) (04/26/91)

In the room on level five with the teleporter and the key behind
the door that closes all the time.... The easiest way to do it is
first to turn off the transporter (if you turned it on of course)
and then put something heavy where the teleporter is when it is on.
Next just turn on the teleporter and WALA! the door to the key opens
and you can get the key.  You can also get your object back.

-steve

steve@nmt.edu
"...looked up and it was YOUR mother..."