[comp.sys.amiga.games] DM - Advancing priest level

choy_ltd@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Stephen Choy) (04/18/91)

Hi Guys,
    Just wondering if any of you know the best way to advance the characters'
priest level.  Like what effective spells can help to advance their levels?

                                    Stephen

johnn@amiglynx.UUCP (John Niforatos) (04/20/91)

An easy way to advance a priest level is to construct potions whenever you get
the chance, in other words, whenever you have mana.  Of course, the most
helpful of all potions is the healing potion.

johnsonc@topaz.ucq.edu.au (04/22/91)

In article <13482@ur-cc.UUCP>, choy_ltd@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (Stephen Choy) writes:
> Hi Guys,
>     Just wondering if any of you know the best way to advance the characters'
> priest level.  Like what effective spells can help to advance their levels?
>
>                                     Stephen

I managed to give a fighter character a neophyte priest level by doing a
couple of warcries.  The other things which helped at first were the
heal and stamina spells.  It's quite likely that there are better ways
but that's what I've found.

wulfgar@jwprod.UUCP (Wulfgar of the Tribe of the Elk) (04/26/91)

In article <1991Apr22.120709.7031@topaz.ucq.edu.au> johnsonc@topaz.ucq.edu.au writes:
>I managed to give a fighter character a neophyte priest level by doing a
>couple of warcries.  The other things which helped at first were the
>heal and stamina spells.  It's quite likely that there are better ways
>but that's what I've found.
A different (not neccess. better) way is to have other characters who already
have priest skill make mana potions (power ZO BRO I think) and feed them to the
others since mana can go over the limit.

NAME: Wulfgar of the Tribe of the Elk
PATH: wybbs!jwprod!wulfgar
DISC: "The opinions expressed in this message are necessarily those of my
       organization...After all, I own the organization."