[comp.sys.amiga.games] GODS DEMO DISAPPEARED FROM AB20 ... Not!

<MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu> (04/25/91)

Don't Panic! It's NOT in /incoming/amiga/anything. It's in... hmmm...
/amiga/demos/commercial, or maybe /amiga/games/demos or something like
that as gods1a.dms and gods1b.dms. Well, it IS there. And it IS a nice
demo indeed.

/ Mark "Remixed for Common Household Appliances" Sachs - MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu \
| DISCLAIMER: It's NOT MY FAULT. Kei and Yuri                 ||   //        ||
|             forced me to say it.                            || \X/  AMIGA  ||
\========= "Oh, I'm just a NO-OP in the instruction set of Life..." ==========/

jshen@eeserv1.ic.sunysb.edu (Jiayao Shen) (04/28/91)

In article <91114.171027MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu> <MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu> writes:
>Don't Panic! It's NOT in /incoming/amiga/anything. It's in... hmmm...
>/amiga/demos/commercial, or maybe /amiga/games/demos or something like
>that as gods1a.dms and gods1b.dms. Well, it IS there. And it IS a nice
>demo indeed.

I just checked it.  It is in /amiga/dems/commercial, and it is called
Gods.lzh.  Read Gods.readme first.

I got it two days ago and have trouble while playing it.
How can I get pass the trap on the first floor.  It looks like two
maces pumping on the floor, I always die here.
Any help?
Thanx.

Jshen
||          //||         __      ||  * I WANT MORE GAMES FOR MY AMIGA *    ||
||      \\//  || |  | | \_T /--\ ||  jshen@csserv1.ic.sunysb.edu           ||