[comp.sys.amiga.games] Elvira Hints needed

icsq0065@attila.cs.montana.edu (Craig) (04/29/91)

Could somone please tell us how to get past the "lard bucket" in Elvira's
kitchen??  I have tried everything and nothing seems to work!  All I can gather
from Elvira is that the cook hates salt...  There is a bag in the larder that
HAS been examined as "bag - of rice" on occasion, but usualy shows up as "empty
bag".    Any Hints would be greatly appriciated!

Craig Keenan

mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) (04/29/91)

In article <3894@dali> icsq0065@attila.cs.montana.edu (Craig) writes:
>Could somone please tell us how to get past the "lard bucket" in Elvira's
>kitchen??  I have tried everything and nothing seems to work!  All I can gather
>from Elvira is that the cook hates salt...  There is a bag in the larder that
>HAS been examined as "bag - of rice" on occasion, but usualy shows up as "empty
>bag".    Any Hints would be greatly appriciated!
>
>Craig Keenan

Include me on this list of wantin to know how to kill that old fat b*****tch.
I tried Brain-Ache thinkin that would slow her down but no happs.  Help!  I
ain't played the game for a month!!!

Malcolm "The Capital MD" Moore
----------Amiga: The One and Only.  All the Rest Can Get the Bozack.-----------
"I ain't never got gaffled like that, I used to do the gaffilin'--
McDonald's was my spot."
"Man, what you used to do??"
"Jack them motherfuckers for them Nissan trucks.  Right in the drive thru."

jsibley@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (James Sibley) (04/29/91)

In article <3834@ux.acs.umn.edu> mmoore@ux.acs.umn.edu (Malcolm Diallo Moore) writes:
>In article <3894@dali> icsq0065@attila.cs.montana.edu (Craig) writes:
>>Could somone please tell us how to get past the "lard bucket" in Elvira's
>>kitchen??  I have tried everything and nothing seems to work!  All I can gather
>>from Elvira is that the cook hates salt...  There is a bag in the larder that
>>HAS been examined as "bag - of rice" on occasion, but usualy shows up as "empty
>>bag".    Any Hints would be greatly appriciated!
>>
>>Craig Keenan
>
>Include me on this list of wantin to know how to kill that old fat b*****tch.
>I tried Brain-Ache thinkin that would slow her down but no happs.  Help!  I
>ain't played the game for a month!!!

  O.K. listen..  That was the first place I got stuck too.  The important thing
to know is that the fat one does not like salt.  As not to be too specific,
there is no salt in the kitchen.  Search elsewhere.  Ancient torturers used to
smear salt in the wounds of those prisoners which they wanted to be especially
mean to.  ('Nuff said...)

--
      James Sibley                                Nous Sommes Du Soleil
      Seeking the truth about lemon curry.          We Are Of The Sun