[comp.sys.amiga.games] Don't worry about cheat for blood $...

PFREY%drew.bitnet@pucc.princeton.edu (04/24/91)

Well, I asked for a cheat for blood money, and was told it might exist
somewhere...

In the meantime, I overcame all obstacles that once thwarted me, and now
I can claim to have made it through successfully to the monster waving the
'You win' sign.  Cute ending.  Oh well, the graphics in the fourth world were
worth the safari!

BTW, I was playing two player.  When my partner gets back, I'm sure he'll
make it through too once I show him how. :)

One player from the beginning should be easier...

                                        - PFREY@DREW.BITNET

"Give me a tough game, and I'll beat it!"

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (04/24/91)

In article <51699@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PFREY%drew.bitnet@pucc.princeton.edu writes:
>Well, I asked for a cheat for blood money, and was told it might exist
>somewhere...
>
>In the meantime, I overcame all obstacles that once thwarted me, and now
>I can claim to have made it through successfully to the monster waving the
>'You win' sign.  Cute ending.  Oh well, the graphics in the fourth world were
>worth the safari!
>
>BTW, I was playing two player.  When my partner gets back, I'm sure he'll
>make it through too once I show him how. :)
>
>One player from the beginning should be easier...
>
>                                        - PFREY@DREW.BITNET
>
>"Give me a tough game, and I'll beat it!"

Perhaps this doesn't belong here. I think it does:

DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!? YOU HAVE RUINED
THE ENDING FOR ME COMPLETELY!!! I AM ON LEVEL 4 AN DI AM CLOSE, BUT
WHO CARES!?!?!?!? MY GOD!!!

Are youwatching a good movie or reading a good book? Tell me so
I can ruin your last 3 months and tell YOU then ending!

Wait! I know - one day - you'll get old and die! Suprise ending blabbed!

HA HA!

Geezo bucks! Why did you do that?? 1 reason!! Tell me just 1 reason!

|Joe Reeves | The Ohio State University | jreeves@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu  |
|---Memo-to-myself.-Do-the-dumb-things-I-gotta-do.-Touch-the-puppet-head.----|
|    //               They Might Be Giants debut album.                      |

sbkrys@mac.cc.macalstr.edu (Barry Kryshka, MN) (04/25/91)

In article <1991Apr24.085855.29457@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) writes:
> In article <51699@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PFREY%drew.bitnet@pucc.princeton.edu writes:
>>Well, I asked for a cheat for blood money, and was told it might exist
>>somewhere...
>>
>>In the meantime, I overcame all obstacles that once thwarted me, and now
>>I can claim to have made it through successfully to the monster waving the
>>'You win' sign.  Cute ending.  Oh well, the graphics in the fourth world were
>>worth the safari!
>>
>>BTW, I was playing two player.  When my partner gets back, I'm sure he'll
>>make it through too once I show him how. :)
>>
>>One player from the beginning should be easier...
>>
>>                                        - PFREY@DREW.BITNET
>>
>>"Give me a tough game, and I'll beat it!"
>
> Perhaps this doesn't belong here. I think it does:
>
> DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!? YOU HAVE RUINED
> THE ENDING FOR ME COMPLETELY!!! I AM ON LEVEL 4 AN DI AM CLOSE, BUT
> WHO CARES!?!?!?!? MY GOD!!!
>
> Are youwatching a good movie or reading a good book? Tell me so
> I can ruin your last 3 months and tell YOU then ending!
>
> Wait! I know - one day - you'll get old and die! Suprise ending blabbed!
>
> HA HA!
>
> Geezo bucks! Why did you do that?? 1 reason!! Tell me just 1 reason!

Well....you _were_ reading a thread about Blood Money cheats.  You knew the
risks.
				-Barry

jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) (04/27/91)

In article <1991Apr25.010357.326@mac.cc.macalstr.edu> sbkrys@mac.cc.macalstr.edu (Barry Kryshka, MN) writes:
>In article <1991Apr24.085855.29457@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) writes:
>> In article <51699@nigel.ee.udel.edu> PFREY%drew.bitnet@pucc.princeton.edu writes:
>>>Well, I asked for a cheat for blood money, and was told it might exist
>>>somewhere...
>>>
>>>In the meantime, I overcame all obstacles that once thwarted me, and now
>>>I can claim to have made it through successfully to the monster waving the
>>>'You win' sign.  Cute ending.  Oh well, the graphics in the fourth world were
>>>worth the safari!
>>>
>>>BTW, I was playing two player.  When my partner gets back, I'm sure he'll
>>>make it through too once I show him how. :)
>>>
>>>One player from the beginning should be easier...
>>>
>>>                                        - PFREY@DREW.BITNET
>>>
>>>"Give me a tough game, and I'll beat it!"
>>
>> Perhaps this doesn't belong here. I think it does:
>>
>> DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!? YOU HAVE RUINED
>> THE ENDING FOR ME COMPLETELY!!! I AM ON LEVEL 4 AN DI AM CLOSE, BUT
>> WHO CARES!?!?!?!? MY GOD!!!
>>
>> Are youwatching a good movie or reading a good book? Tell me so
>> I can ruin your last 3 months and tell YOU then ending!
>>
>> Wait! I know - one day - you'll get old and die! Suprise ending blabbed!
>>
>> HA HA!
>>
>> Geezo bucks! Why did you do that?? 1 reason!! Tell me just 1 reason!
>>

>Well....you _were_ reading a thread about Blood Money cheats.  You knew the
>risks.
>				-Barry

Now wait a second- I was NOT reading a thread on Blood Money Ending
Ruiners if that's the point you're trying to make. Cheats just
tell how to get to the end wimpsihly. Not to let everyone spoil the
ending for those who find cheats as a waste of money.

sbkrys@mac.cc.macalstr.edu (Barry Kryshka, MN) (04/29/91)

In article <1991Apr27.080620.21393@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu>, jreeves@magnus.ircc.ohio-state.edu (Joe B Reeves) writes:
> In article <1991Apr25.010357.326@mac.cc.macalstr.edu> sbkrys@mac.cc.macalstr.edu (Barry Kryshka, MN) writes:

>>> Perhaps this doesn't belong here. I think it does:
>>>
>>> DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! DAMN YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?!?!? YOU HAVE RUINED
>>> THE ENDING FOR ME COMPLETELY!!! I AM ON LEVEL 4 AN DI AM CLOSE, BUT
>>> WHO CARES!?!?!?!? MY GOD!!!
>>>
>>> Are youwatching a good movie or reading a good book? Tell me so
>>> I can ruin your last 3 months and tell YOU then ending!
>>>
>>> Wait! I know - one day - you'll get old and die! Suprise ending blabbed!
>>>
>>> HA HA!
>>>
>>> Geezo bucks! Why did you do that?? 1 reason!! Tell me just 1 reason!
>>>

>>Well....you _were_ reading a thread about Blood Money cheats.  You knew the
>>risks.
>>				-Barry
>
> Now wait a second- I was NOT reading a thread on Blood Money Ending
> Ruiners if that's the point you're trying to make. Cheats just
> tell how to get to the end wimpsihly. Not to let everyone spoil the
> ending for those who find cheats as a waste of money.

Hmmm....I'm just weak-willed then.  I know that if I read of a cheat, I'll
PROBABLY end up using it, which would kinda ruin the game.  Anyway, if your
point is that it is impolite to post the ending of a game...okay, I agree.  It
was careless of the poster.

--
Barry Kryshka     at    Macalester College-a feisty but small liberal arts place
sbkrys@macalstr.edu                                                    Minnesota

jkh@MEEPMEEP.PCS.COM (Jordan K. Hubbard) (04/29/91)

> Geezo bucks! Why did you do that?? 1 reason!! Tell me just 1 reason!

He was trying to impress Jodie Foster?