[comp.sys.amiga.games] Epic

s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Luke Mewburn) (04/26/91)

As the summary says,
	Is there an EPIC demo.
Also, when is it due for release (or if it has been, how long ago was
it???)

| Luke Mewburn   (Zak)                |     This side for rent...      |
| s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au        |                                |

gblock@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Gregory R Block) (04/27/91)

From article <1991Apr25.233329.27273@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au>, by s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Luke Mewburn):
> As the summary says,
> 	Is there an EPIC demo.
> Also, when is it due for release (or if it has been, how long ago was
> it???)

There _IS_ an epic demo, I've heard it referred to in the FidoNet
circles.  However, I don't have it either, and am dying to get my
hands on it.  If someone could post the locations, please do so.

Greg

All opinions are my own, and not those of my employer.
Why?  He doesn't know I'm doing this.
								-Wubba

bosman@fwi.uva.nl (Dr.Doom) (04/29/91)

gblock@csd4.csd.uwm.edu (Gregory R Block) writes:

>From article <1991Apr25.233329.27273@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au>, by s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Luke Mewburn):
>> As the summary says,
>> 	Is there an EPIC demo.
>> Also, when is it due for release (or if it has been, how long ago was
>> it???)

>There _IS_ an epic demo, I've heard it referred to in the FidoNet
>circles.  However, I don't have it either, and am dying to get my
>hands on it.  If someone could post the locations, please do so.

>Greg

I saw an EPIC demo on a local BBS.
If I get a hold on it (should be within a week) I'll put it on ab20

--
|bosman@fwi.uva.nl //     |  Dont't loose your head,to gain a minute,   |
|              \\ //AMIGA |  you need your head,your brains are in it.  |

paul@abekrd.co.uk (Paul Cameron) (04/30/91)

In <1991Apr25.233329.27273@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au> s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Luke Mewburn) writes:

>As the summary says,
>	Is there an EPIC demo.
>Also, when is it due for release (or if it has been, how long ago was
>it???)

	This came up a few weeks ago as I had seen it advertised in my local
games pusher. A few places are advertising they have Epic and a few more places
are advertising its imminent arrival. Neither is true.

	Ocean, the distributors in this country, are advertising Epic in their
lastest brochure. However a phone call recently confirmed the game would not
be released until September '91 at the earliest.

	Dream on .....

	Meanwhile I'll back up the request on this net for the whereabouts of
a demo for Epic.

	Any offers ????