[comp.sys.amiga.games] Help needed with James Bond: Stealth

steves@pnet01.cts.com (Stephen Scheck) (04/30/91)

I need help finding the rubber band in James Bond: The Stealth Affair. I
heard in another message that it is on/around one of the aquatic trees in
the swimming sequence. Which one? I examined them all, and I didn't find
anything (except for the switch to gain entrance to the Spyder base).

Thanks,

Steve

UUCP: {hplabs!hp-sdd ucsd nosc}!crash!pnet01!steves
ARPA: crash!pnet01!steves@nosc.mil
INET: steves@pnet01.cts.com

havir@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Eric Havir) (05/01/91)

steves@pnet01.cts.com (Stephen Scheck) writes:
>I need help finding the rubber band in James Bond: The Stealth Affair. I
>heard in another message that it is on/around one of the aquatic trees in
>the swimming sequence. Which one? I examined them all, and I didn't find
>anything (except for the switch to gain entrance to the Spyder base).

I sympathize, I'm at the same location!  I've had a hint from someone, but I
STILL can't find that band.

--
  Eric "Rangorin" Havir
    UUCP: {crash tcnet}!orbit!pnet51!havir