[comp.sys.amiga.games] Gods and Speedball 2

sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Grouchy Smurf) (05/01/91)

2 questions:

1> I unlharced the gods demo I ftp'ed from ab20 and it gurus on my A500 with a
A501 and 2nd drive. Help? it doesnt boot up btw, id need to put a bootblock on
that dick, etc. etc.

2> My friend bought speedball 2 from Creative Computers when they were in NYC
for the Amigaworld expo but he told me the instructions were in FRENCH!. Any
one know addresses where he could send the manual to for an english version?
<the game I think is an ntsc but I havent been to his house to see the game>

thanks

This is a test
sig under construction

jamie@sievax.enet.dec.com (Jamie Badman) (05/01/91)

In article <1991May1.044338.21760@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu>,
sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Grouchy Smurf) writes:
>From: sss10@cunixb.cc.columbia.edu (Grouchy Smurf)
>Newsgroups: comp.sys.amiga.games
>Subject: Gods and Speedball 2
>Date: 1 May 91 04:43:38 GMT
>Sender: usenet@cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (The Network News)
>

>2 questions:
>
>1> I unlharced the gods demo I ftp'ed from ab20 and it gurus on my A500
>with a
>A501 and 2nd drive. Help? it doesnt boot up btw, id need to put a
>>bootblock on that dick, etc. etc.

Shouldn't this be in alt.sex.bondage ?!!!

				Jamie.

tjf@lanl.gov (Tom J Farish) (05/01/91)

I can only get the Gods Demo to run from RAM: with the demo disk in DF0:.
All other configurations GURU!
.