[comp.sys.amiga.games] Turrican II

mt87692@tut.fi (Mikko Tsokkinen) (11/24/90)

 Hello all shoot em fans!

 I have demo version of turrican 2 which looks and plays much better
than turrican. I suppose it's freely distributable (no copyrights in
readme file). Is anybody interested in seeing it? I might upload it
to abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov if somebody is interested!

 MIT

--
Lets buy a dog!

lord_zar@ucrmath.ucr.edu (wayne wallace) (11/24/90)

mt87692@tut.fi (Mikko Tsokkinen) writes:

> Hello all shoot em fans!

> I have demo version of turrican 2 which looks and plays much better
>than turrican. I suppose it's freely distributable (no copyrights in
>readme file). Is anybody interested in seeing it? I might upload it
>to abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov if somebody is interested!

> MIT

>--
>Lets buy a dog!

Hell, yes!!!!!!!

	The demo for Turrican 1 was never removed, so upload your demo!!
It just gives us Turrican fans more incentive to shell out $$ for it!!!
That's one of the reasons I bought Turrican 1. I hadn't even seen the box,
and had to get it from a wholesaler who also runs a BBS. When I got the
game, I was amazed. Not one bit of screen graphics ANYWHERE. (not that you
needed any. The game is enough of a gift!!) I guess I was lucky to see how
everyone raved over it.

A side note on piracy: Turrican is well worth the money. Do no cheat the
designers out of their money!!! These are some cool dudes we want to stay
in business!!! I have a good amp set-up, and Turrican BLASTS in stereo.
I'm even beginning to edge back towards buying at least a 10-band graphic
equalizer, just to hear the soundtrack better!!!!

So: upload it to abcfd20.larc.nasa.gov (The NEW Xanth!!) and give us something
to droll over!!!!

Anyways, Pax,

Wayne.

MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu (05/02/91)

OK, OK, they outdid themselves on this one: it has to be seen to be believed.
I need to ask someone a question about the ending, and don't want to spoil
it, so... if you've completed this game, mail me. Thanks.

/ Mark "Remixed for Common Household Appliances" Sachs - MBS110@psuvm.psu.edu \
| DISCLAIMER: It's NOT MY FAULT. Kei and Yuri                 ||   //        ||
|             forced me to say it.                            || \X/  AMIGA  ||
\== "I think this calls for some diabolical laughter! RAAH HA HA HA HA HA!" ==/