[comp.sys.amiga.games] Still more help on Beast II? Walkthrough?

avatar@MAPLE.CIRCA.UFL.EDU (05/03/91)

Well, now that I got the help on how to get past the dog room easily, I took
the parchment to the old man and he wouldn't help me. Now I have nowhere
else to go except for the place to the farther right where gravity becomes
overwhelming. I need help. I think if someone can send me the walkthrough,
I'd be very grateful.

AVATAR@maple.circa.ufl.edu

reynolds@iastate.edu (Reynolds Jesse Leonard) (05/03/91)

In article <28375@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> AVATAR%oak.decnet@pine.circa.ufl.edu writes:
>Well, now that I got the help on how to get past the dog room easily, I took
>the parchment to the old man and he wouldn't help me. Now I have nowhere
>else to go except for the place to the farther right where gravity becomes

	More hints...If I can find my copy of the walk-thru, I'll send it to
you...

	You say you have the parchment?   What about the ring?  It's in the
crystal dungeon past the tribesmen...The old man won't do much unless you give
him *BOTH* objects...

Jesse Reynolds  |  reynolds@iastate.edu