[comp.sys.amiga.games] "ab20" ftp sight

jmurphy@helix.nih.gov (Joseph A. Murphy) (05/03/91)

What is the full domain name of "ab20"? I assume it is one of the better
ftp sights for the Amiga?

Thanks.

--
Joe Murphy
National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. USA

<BGT101@psuvm.psu.edu> (05/03/91)

In article <1991May3.084528@helix.nih.gov>, jmurphy@helix.nih.gov (Joseph A.
Murphy) says:

>What is the full domain name of "ab20"? I assume it is one of the better
>ftp sights for the Amiga?
>
>Thanks.

It is ab20.larc.nasa.gov and it is the BEST amiga FTP site for non-Fish disks.
Make sure you check out the incoming/amiga/ directory along with the amiga/
directory.

Blaise

6600dmx@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Richard A. Boyd) (05/04/91)

Which is the best FTP site for Fish disks?

s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Luke Mewburn) (05/05/91)

jmurphy@helix.nih.gov (Joseph A. Murphy) writes:

>What is the full domain name of "ab20"? I assume it is one of the better
>ftp sights for the Amiga?

ab20.larc.nasa.gov
128.155.23.64

>Thanks.

>--
>Joe Murphy
>National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD. USA
>Division of Computer Research and Technology
>Personal Computing Branch, Macintosh Support Group
| Luke Mewburn   (Zak)                |      This side for lease...        |
| s902113@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au        | (No disclaimer, can't afford it:-) |