[comp.sys.amiga.games] Immortial

s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Wee Willie) (05/06/91)

How do I get past lvl2 on Immortial ? No codes please, I have them.
I get the 3 gems and find the room with 3 circles, I have tried putting
the gems in the middle of the circles in every possible order, but it
doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong ? Or am I doing it right but still
have to do some more ?

mail s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au for answer or a chat..

--
            G'day !  s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au

itch@cbnews.cb.att.com (richard.m.brack) (05/07/91)

In article <1991May6.114944.3959@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au>, s892804@minyos.xx.rmit.oz.au (Wee Willie) writes:
> How do I get past lvl2 on Immortial ? No codes please, I have them.
> I get the 3 gems and find the room with 3 circles, I have tried putting
> the gems in the middle of the circles in every possible order, but it
> doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong ? Or am I doing it right but still
> have to do some more ?

the goblin king tells you how the lay the gems in the circles....

RichBrack
--
{ the itchman cometh   /-/         _          i don't want to be your angel }
{ itch@cbnews.att.com /-/        _|_|_          i want to be your witch!    }