[comp.sys.amiga.games] Steath Affair help needed

kxgj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu (04/25/91)

OK - so I'm feeble but...

Operation stealth help needed--I've just started to play and am stuck already
(boo hoo).  I feel 'worthless' but what have i missed?

I have gotten thru customs with the watch and razor.  I've gone to town, gotten
coins, bought 2 flowers, visited the garden, hotel, sea, (bank), and the
castle (mansion?).  Things i've interacted with to no positive result are

the boy in the airport, the woman and children, porter, receptionist, sleeping
man, window in garden, bench, bicycle, safe in bank (from another post I
gather I need a little box...), travel agency, all 3 floors of the hotel,
all room doors in the hotel, the people in the lobby of the hotel,

I've tried operating the watch or pen and they don't work.

Yes, I obviously have missed something.  I have encountered enough stuff
that does nothing to know that I'm feeble.  Please show just how feeble
I am.

havir@pnet51.orb.mn.org (Eric Havir) (04/27/91)

kxgj@vax5.cit.cornell.edu writes:
>Operation stealth help needed--I've just started to play and am stuck already
>(boo hoo).  I feel 'worthless' but what have i missed?

You will need to get some 'information' from the razor that will lead to an
encounter.  If you haven't gotten that info, it may be your problem.  Hope
that hint is vague and direct enough.  (Oh, you need to do this 'thing' with
the razor while still in the baggage claim area.)

--
  Eric "Rangorin" Havir
    UUCP: {crash tcnet}!orbit!pnet51!havir

S13QC@CUNYVM.BITNET (05/08/91)

Tell that last lamer who told you about the razor to get lost.
Read the newspaper and the city it says on it is the city you put
on the fake passport you make.  (I mean country).