[comp.sys.amiga.games] James Bond Help

hirsch@sparky.eecs.umich.edu (Jason Hirsch) (04/30/91)

I need some help on operation stealth.  I am in the control room with Dr.
Why, and have set up the diversion with the razor in the trash can.
However, once the voice starts speaking, I am stumped.
Any help would be much appreciated.

                                                      Thanks,
                                                      hirsch
    							U of Michigan

jimac@ferris.cray.com (Jim Macura) (04/30/91)

In article <1991Apr29.204759.4859@zip.eecs.umich.edu> hirsch@sparky.eecs.umich.edu (Jason Hirsch) writes:
>I need some help on operation stealth.  I am in the control room with Dr.
>Why, and have set up the diversion with the razor in the trash can.
>However, once the voice starts speaking, I am stumped.
>Any help would be much appreciated.
>
>                                                      Thanks,
>                                                      hirsch
>    							U of Michigan

Me too.  I'm stuck in exactly the same place.  I'd appreciate the same help!

Thanks,

Jim Macura.

bosman@fwi.uva.nl (Dr.Doom) (05/02/91)

jimac@ferris.cray.com (Jim Macura) writes:

>In article <1991Apr29.204759.4859@zip.eecs.umich.edu> hirsch@sparky.eecs.umich.edu (Jason Hirsch) writes:
>>I need some help on operation stealth.  I am in the control room with Dr.
>>Why, and have set up the diversion with the razor in the trash can.
>>However, once the voice starts speaking, I am stumped.
>>Any help would be much appreciated.
>>
>>                                                      Thanks,
>>                                                      hirsch
>>    							U of Michigan
>>

>Me too.  I'm stuck in exactly the same place.  I'd appreciate the same help!

>Thanks,

>Jim Macura.

SPOILER AHEAD!!!

Ok here we go.  When the razor stars the diversion.. QUICKLY throw
the RED cigarette on the computer. When it explodes OPERATE Otto.
You'll beat him up. You'll have to do some more stuff in the room
but be quick. Hope this helps you.

--
|bosman@fwi.uva.nl //     |  Dont't loose your head,to gain a minute,   |
|              \\ //AMIGA |  you need your head,your brains are in it.  |

S13QC@CUNYVM.BITNET (05/08/91)

once the razor starts talking (Do the following quickly)
use the red cigarette on the computer on the right.
then do operate OTTO then put the cd in the player and get out fast!!
you are in a room with a helicopter  ....(RUN TO IT)