[comp.sys.amiga.games] Need help: Future Wars

iws9027@eva.fmi.uni-passau.de (Andreas Holzmann) (04/30/91)

Hi!
I got stuck in the future. I have no idea what I could to with the monster
which is guarding the woman with the child. Can anyone help me?
	-Andreas

--
Andreas Holzmann                    \ Was laesst einen Luftballon zerplatzen,
                                     \ die zuletzt hineingepustete Luft oder

torp@daimi.aau.dk (Torben Petersen) (05/02/91)

okay this is no answer, but i cant post else.
 - i am stuck in the room with the "photocopier" and the alien who
kills mee, how do i go on ?
				top
			Torben Petersen
.
[

tedg@apollo.HP.COM (Ted Grzesik) (05/08/91)

In article <1991May2.112957.6764@daimi.aau.dk> torp@daimi.aau.dk (Torben Petersen) writes:

>okay this is no answer, but i cant post else.
> - i am stuck in the room with the "photocopier" and the alien who
>kills mee, how do i go on ?

You must operate the photocopier in the proper sequence, then quickly
"Beam me up scotty!" (hope that's enough - email me if it isn't)

NEED HELP TOO:
Fellow Future Wars players:  I'm obviously further than most of you.  I need to
know how to get past the Sewer Creature.

Ted Grzesik                            Hewlett-Packard Company
Massachusetts Language Lab             Chelmsford, MA  (508) 256-6600 x5959
tedg@apollo.hp.com
Ted Grzesik
tedg@apollo.hp.com
"Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities."
                                       -- Mark Twain (Samuel Clemens)

harald@boink.UUCP (Harald Milne) (05/10/91)

In article <516cb943.20b6d@apollo.HP.COM>, tedg@apollo.HP.COM (Ted Grzesik) writes:
> NEED HELP TOO:
> Fellow Future Wars players:  I'm obviously further than most of you.
> I need to know how to get past the Sewer Creature.

	You need to fill the blowtorch with gas. You get the gas from a tap in the
sewers pipes. Apply liberally to the Sewer Creature.

    I'm stuck too! How does on get out of prison? Help!

    I'm posting for a friend, and he's very fustrated.

--
Harald Milne                   RISCy business	       uunet!ccicpg!boink!harald