[comp.sys.amiga.games] FUTURE WARS, Escaping from the Crugeron cell, how do you do it???

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) (05/11/91)

     Hello folks.  My little brother is stuck in Future Wars and can't seem
to get out of the Crugeron Cell or figure out how to avoid getting caught to
begin with.  Any suggestions?  Hints??  Spoils???

					--George

--
George L. Skank			|Fast cars, fast women, fast computers...
Senior, Electrical Engineering	|Amiga!

jgreene@dorm.rutgers.edu (Jeffrey Greene) (05/11/91)

skank@iastate.edu (Skank George L) writes:

>     Hello folks.  My little brother is stuck in Future Wars and can't seem
>to get out of the Crugeron Cell or figure out how to avoid getting caught to
>begin with.  Any suggestions?  Hints??  Spoils???

ok. you need to get caught (its part of the plan, just go along), and then
escape.
you do so by using the items you got from the subway platform.
need more help? post again/ mail me before i go home from school.
jgreene@dorm.rutgers.edu